Firefighters Historical Museum
In 1873 the Eagle Hose Company built their first fire house. The first floor housed four, wheeled hose carts the second the firefighters quarters.
In 1903 it was decided a new building was needed, which is the current structure, when they began using the steam engine. At that time the name was changed to Engine Company #4 to represent the district they covered.
By 1974 the city closed the station along with a number of others. It officially became a Museum in 1976.
What a great way to honor our heroes by visiting their beginnings.