Lost River Caverns
Way back in 1883, while digging on a limestone quarry site, the Lost River Caverns was ‘opened’ up accidentally. In 1930, handrails were added so that visitors and tourist could view the natural formations that have occured.
Its Crystal Chapel has been the site of over 80 weddings – and back before it was open to the public, an area was used as a great ballroom.
The temps are a constant 52 degrees, so bring along a sweater or jacket.